Services By All About Pets
Preserving The Bond Between Humans And Pets
Here in All About Pets, we provide trusted and reliable veterinary services to your beloved pets. Unlike other veterinary clinics out there, we have Dr. Sam Harkey, Dr. Sarah Phillips, Dr. Erin Carnes and a staff that has over 30 years of combined experience in pet healthcare to provide immediate and proper veterinary services. We care for your pets as much as you do. We understand the bond of a pet owner to their pet.
- Complete Pharmacy - We stock a wide variety of veterinary drugs. We are also able to get hard to find drugs from compounding pharmacies and they also allow us to formulate flavored medications for hard to pill pets.
- Dentistry - We offer routine and advanced dental procedures. We use ultrasonic scalers to clean each tooth thoroughly above and below the gum line. We also perform extractions, teeth polishing and periodontal treatments.
- Dermatology - We offer allergy blood testing and treatment.
- General surgery - A physical exam is done on all patients prior to surgery and anesthetics are specifically tailored to your pet. A veterinary nurse monitors the patient using a pulse oximeter. Pain medication is administered before and after the surgical procedure and sent home to keep your pet comfortable.
- Microchipping - Placing a microchip gives a form of permanent identification that cannot be altered. It also gives you a better chance of being reunited with your pet if they are ever lost.
- Nutrition counseling - We offer nutritional counseling for each life stage. We carry a variety of pet foods and have nutritional supplements that aid in disease prevention and treatment.
- On-site Laboratory - Our on-site laboratory allows us to do a wide variety of testing in-house. Testing includes Heartworm, Feline Immunodeficiency Virus and Feline Leukemia testing. We also perform Chemistry analysis, hematology, urinalysis and fecal testing. We also have many more diagnostic testing available through our reference laboratory in Kansas City!
- Preventive Health Care - We strive to keep your pet healthy. Our recommendations are specifically designed for your pet. Yearly well visit examinations, vaccinations, heartworm testing and prevention, and fecal exams are important in maintaining your pet’s health. We also offer wellness blood profiles, early detection profiles and senior blood panels for the aging pet.
- Radiographs On Site - Our in-house x-ray machine provides the doctor with additional information to aid in making a diagnosis and follow-up on treatment.
- Reproduction Counseling - We offer ovulation timing, surgical insemination, vaginal smears, artificial insemination, and caesarian sections when needed.
- Vaccinations - Our vaccinations are based on a risk assessment for each patient.
Providing Quality Healthcare for your pets
All About Pets is located in Purdy, MO and is serving its surrounding areas. We perform general surgery procedures and standard veterinary services to keep your pet’s health maintained. Your beloved pets are safe with us from our trusted staff and our combined experience in pet healthcare. Call us to schedule an appointment for your pet.